For the inauguration of the first and only Erotic Art Gallery in Ibiza, Sa Majesté decided to start with the exhibition of talented European artists :
- Christophe Mourthé, famous international photographer, presents photos of the pin-up Dita Von Teese
- David Cantero, official illustrator of the Matinéé Group parties, presents original signed illustrations
- Bernard Duca, sculptor of erotic mold bodies, presents a retrospective of 5 pieces made over 30 years
- Jeroen, ex-animator for Disney and official illustrator for Sa Majesté, presents some of his drawings
- A Special Asian Antiquities Collection will be presented with scarce pieces from 50 to 100 years ago
With this exhibition, Sa Majesté did an exceptional tribute to Christophe Mourthé, worldwide famous photographer, who has always been a visionary forerunner of the “fetishist” school.
His famous ‘Casanovas’, characters from a decadent 18th century, were exhibited all over the world and acknowledged as photographic masterpieces in a daring style. His services were also called upon by the fashion industry. He worked with top magazines as Playboy, photographed the trendiest models and artists as Mylène Farmer, then there were assignments from the advertising world, the big press agencies and record companies.
In 1998, Christophe Mourthé was contacted by Dita Von Teese, unknown pin-up who came from The United States to be photographed all over the years by Mourthé. He revealed her and became the official photographer of the splendid pin-up.
Today, Christophe Mourthé and Sa Majesté collaborate to bring to Ibiza the beauty of Dita Von Teese as an erotic art icon, with the magnificient pictures exhibited by Sa Majesté in their unique Erotic Art Gallery.